Followers

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Dreaming of the Perfect Holiday

Afternoon Everyone,
All this cold weather must be making me think of holidays, and although I don't do beaches or hot weather I do look forward to my week away...........playing at SirStampalot.
Janice and Andy very kindly set me up with a large table at the front of the shop, near the Training Room, and there I sit for a week.
Well I don't sit down for the entire time you understand, I do try to be active as well as creative.
I'm in charge of tea making, breakfast and occasionally lunch, and I do run up and down the stairs to fetch stock if needed!!
I also try to walk the last 2 or 3 miles into the shop each day so that I do get some exercise.
The creative muscles also get a good workout as there is always a 'challenge box' ready and waiting for me, and of course a couple of classes to prep for.
This card was made for one such class using the Gelli Plate.
I also used dye based inks, a brayer and some fabulous Woodware stamps.
I have been so very cold at work today. Maybe this will help me remember the warmer weather that we will hopefully be getting soon, and my next 'holiday' which is also just around the corner. Well only a couple of months away anyway.
Have a great crafty evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx