Followers

Friday 4 December 2015

A new Sketch for Woodware

Hi All
We have a new sketch for you to play with at Woodware this week, and it is my turn to post today.
I love working with a sketch and decided that I would use this opportunity to add another Christmas card to my stash. I doubt very much that they will have been written by now
The cute Reindeer is one of Jane's new Christmas stamps.
I did a bit of paper piecing for the head and scarf and then painted the nose red before adding some Gelli Roll Stardust pen and Glossy Accents
The greeting is from another of Jane's new stamps finished off with a bit of bling, and layered over a panel of red card which has been dry embossed using one of the Doobadoo stencils.
As usual a bit of gold gilding wax helps to enhance the pattern.
I can see that this is going to be a very useful sketch so I expect you will see me use it again.
Have a great day.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx