Followers

Sunday 20 September 2015

We like to start them young

Evening Everyone,
Have you had a good weekend? I have.
We had a rather special visitor to class at Davina's on Saturday.
My daughter Becki and youngest granddaughter Emma arrived for an unexpected visit.
It was so lovely to see Littlie who enjoyed a bit of kick about on her mat.
She was also passed around the table so that everyone got to have a cuddle, so I hope that she picked up some crafty pointers.
Start them while they are young I say, although this might be a little excessive lol.
I think the Girls managed to get some crafting done, although they seemed to enjoy the distraction.
They always say that they lived through the pregnancy with me, so it was nice for them to see the end result in the flesh.
Emma certainly seemed to enjoy the attention.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Aww she' beautiful Kim, what a lovely surprise for you all.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx