Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Awesome Agapanthus

Hi All
I'm absolutely shattered, and I must have washed my hands several hundred times over the course of the day.
Our Cafe Lass arrived with her finger heavily bandaged this morning, so it made far more sense for her to work on the main till and me to make the coffee etc since she wasn't allowed to get her bandage wet!!!!
I suppose at least it meant that I wasn't stuck in the same place all day, and it looks like I am in for a repeat performance on Friday.
This card was made for my friend Jenny who celebrated her birthday last week.
 The panel across the card was created using acetate, alcohol inks and a lovely Agapanthus stamp.
I have 'lifted' some of the Alcohol ink using an Archival ink pad and some kitchen paper.
I do love this technique.
Off to bed, back tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx