Followers

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Just for You

Evening Everyone,
I hope that the weather has been good to you today. We have had some more beautiful sunshine, although it has still been rather cold.
Here is a card that I sent to an old friend and her Husband for their Wedding Anniversary today.
The 'Huge' greeting is by Woodware and has been stamped and embossed onto a piece of background created using an embossing folder, hot iron and some waxed paper.
I coloured the background using Distress Inks and painted the sentiment with the same colours.
The other background papers are from my stash, and I added die cut leaves (Memorybox) which I embossed with Frantage Embossing Powder.
Let's hope the nice weather is back again tomorrow, I don't fancy taking my weekly walk to my Mum's in the pouring rain.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Always love your cards Kim and this is so stylish.
    Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx