Followers

Friday 6 March 2015

Happy Birthday to You

Evening Everyone,
Boy am I glad that it's the weekend.
I will be teaching tomorrow, which is fun and definitely not like work lol.
In fact we are sure to have a great time with plenty of tea and cake as we will be celebrating Davina's birthday, even if we are a couple of days late.
The background to this card, which I will be giving to her tomorrow, has been made using waxed paper, an embossing folder, iron and dye base inks.
I stamped and embossed on to the panel using Black Versafine ink and added it to a purple card with some sentiment scraps that I found in my bits box.
I have a nice cream sponge sitting in my fridge ready to take with me tomorrow. I only hope that I don't forget it. I have my Grandson primed to remind me, I just hope that he remembers, biscuits would be a bit boring to celebrate with don't you think.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx