Followers

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Happy Birthday Sue

Hi All
Have you been having a good day? I hope that my friend Sue is cause it is her birthday today.
I do hope that she will forgive me if she gets to see her card here before it arrives because once again I'm late with the post. No surprise there then lol.
I actually made the card with left over pieces from my last trip to SirStampalot, which is very appropriate as I am now officially on countdown to my holiday there. Only four more sleeps as the Grandchildren would say. I can't wait.
I hope that Sue is enjoying her meal out tonight, and then she still has a trip to the cinema to look forward to.
Happy Birthday my friend, enjoy.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Kim love the colours and design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx