Followers

Sunday 22 March 2015

A Frantaged Flower

Evening Everyone,
Have you had a good Sunday?
Why is it that you always feel so tired after a holiday?
I have spent the day clearing up and putting away all of my new toys, but I have not felt in the least like doing anything creative with any of them. How weird is that?
 Of course there were several birthday cards to send while I was away, so here is one of them.
The background was made using Glossy Card stock and Alcohol Inks.
The die is by Memeory Box, and has been heat embossed using Black Frantage Embossing Enamel.
The greeting is one of my favourites from Hobby Art.
Fortunately I have a couple of extra days holiday at home to look forward to, so I hope that I will be able to catch up with a few things.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx