Followers

Sunday 4 January 2015

Celebrate a sell out.

Hi Everyone,
Did you watch Barbara on the TV today?
Well this is one of the cards that I made for that show, but I don't think that it got shown because the stamps all sold out in the first half hour before Barbara had even had a chance to do a demo with them.
How cool is that!!
The background to this card has once again been created using my trusty Gelli Plate, bubble wrap and some pearlescent inks that I found in my stash.
I have used stamps from the 'Wee Folk' Set 1  and Set 2 in the circles and ovals that have been added to the card.
Each of the images have been stamped and embossed using Sticky Embossing powder and then Gilding Flakes have been stuck to them.
This gives a lovely gilded, but raised image which unfortunately doesn't show up terribly well in the photos.
The sentiments are from a couple of the fabulous Word chains which Barbara has designed.
Why not check out the Clarity Artroom where you will find loads of fantastic samples.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx