Followers

Thursday 18 December 2014

Countdown to Christmas - Day 18

Evening Everyone,
Nearly at the end of another week, I can't believe how quickly this one has flown by.
Now I know that I'm a last minute girly, which is obviously where the kids get it from, so I shouldn't have been surprised when Megan asked me if I could help her make some last minute gift bags full of chocolate to give to her school friends.
Fortunately I remembered a sweetie bag that I made for a Halloween challenge several years ago and followed that recipe.
I found some precoloured Christmas images amongst my stash from which she chose something to compliment each of her friends favourite colours.
Kids are so much more thoughtful aren't they, I would probably have gone traditional Christmas red and green, how predictable.
She wrote their names on their bags with stickers, also found in my stash.
A liberal amount of glitter glue and presents completed. She was happy with the finished articles and I hope that her friends will be too.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx