Followers

Saturday 13 December 2014

Countdown to Christmas - Day 13

Evening Everyone,
I have spent the day working on Clarity DT work, and it occurred to me that I have not shared any of the cards that I have made for Barbara since I have returned to the team.
I have to admit that this first card was actually one that I gave to my lovely daughter and her partner after my recent visit with the Grandchildren, but it does use one of the Clarity TV kits.
I have used the fabulous Large Thank You from Million Thank Yous for my card.
The background to the card is a piece from my stash of Gelli Plate backgrounds.
I added some tiny dots to the greeting and coloured the ribbon writing with a matching Distress Pen.
I chose the accompanying sentiment from the 12 available in the set.
Better get some sleep as I need to make a few more cards tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim what a lovely card. The background is perfect and adds such dimension. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx