Followers

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Christmas Cards Day 2 - Inspiration from Sylvie

Hi All
I hope that you have had a good day.
As I have told you before, I never teach a class where I don't learn something from someone, and Saturday was no exception.
We were making cards using White Embossed Resist, and this is what Sylvie came up with using just a couple of the stamps that I took with me - just stunning I think you will agree.


I do wish that you could see them close up as my photos really do not do them justice

Dear Father Christmas, I really have been a good Girl this year and NEED a new camera lol.


She has such a fabulous eye for colour.
I love what she has done with just two stamps.










Why not stop by her blog Granny London and show her some love.
I don't think that she has even had a chance to blog these herself yet, so I hope that she will still be talking to me tomorrow :O)
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx