Followers

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Gone Fishing

Hi All
No Internet connection yesterday, so there went all my good intentions.
The start of the new school year also saw the birthday of the Twins Headmaster. They both wanted to give him a card, so here is the one that Ciaran chose.
Luckily I have quite a stash of cards for just such an occasion, although not too many are cards for men.
I wonder if this is how the Head likes to spend his weekends?
The fish panel has been coloured using Distress Inks.
I painted the fish in the green panel with thin neat bleach, and added some fishing line and a charm.
The back of the card has been embossed with leaves and then sponged with more Distress Ink.
There is a combination of Woodware and Hobby Art stamps here which just goes to show how lucky I am to work with two such fabulous companies.
Better try and  get some sleep, my arm is giving my jip tonight.

Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. I really love this card, every thing works so well together. Your image has been coloured perfectly, and I like the way you have bleached the fish. The fish charm and the fishing line are great embellishments. Sally D.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic masculine card Kim! Love the image and the green and neutral palette! The embossed leaf pattern is such a perfect choice! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx