Followers

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Hopefully not too pink

Hi All,
My few days off have ended in a bit of a blur. I can't believe just how quickly a week has flown by.
I have literally hundreds of cards in my stash that I have made over the years, but why is it that there is never the right one when someone needs a card at the last moment.
The card on the right was already written and ready to go in the post tomorrow when my daughter asked me this evening if I had a new Baby Girl card  that was not too pink.!! 
I had several of these paper pieced panels ready to go after a fabulous class a few weeks ago, so I just copied the original card layout, with a few minor alterations.
The 'New Arrival' stamp is from Lili of the Valley and I also added some images and sentiments to form a background.
The letters on this card have been paper pieced using papers from Woodware.
The background on this card has been made using a piece of paper from my stash of Creative Palette backgrounds and I added some stamped sentiments and a Lili of the Valley topper.
I have a few more of these started, so perhaps I ought to finish a couple more off, just in case lol.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx