Followers

Thursday 19 June 2014

Bluebells for Jenny

Hi All
I'm back again.
What can I say, three days on the trot. Well I do have a bit of catching up to do on the card sharing front lol.
This card was made using one of the new stamp sets CS078D Bells from Hobby Art which Jenny showcased on Create and Craft TV on Wednesday.
It is always gratifying to see your art work on the box, but it is even better to hear that your card has been the inspiration for the current demo.
The background to this card was actually made using my Creative Palette, inks and some bubble wrap, and then I stamped and embossed the image onto it and coloured it using Spectrum Noir pens.
This clear stamp set consists of 13 stamps including the border stamp which I have used around the edge of the card.
I can't believe that it is Friday again tomorrow, and then I have another fabulous class planned at Davina's. I hope that it isn't too hot on Saturday as we will be doing the ironing. Well at least we will be using the iron with waxed paper and embossing folders. Perhaps I should take my clean uniform with me and maybe some one will iron it for me lol.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx