Followers

Tuesday 29 April 2014

We Will Remember Them by Sylvie

Evening All.
Oh dear, so much for my resolution to finish off all of my crafty bits and pieces.
It was all going so well until I started to make my Granddaughters birthday card, and now I have a pile of backgrounds a mile high after playing with my Creative Palette.
Just one more piece I keep hearing myself say in my head....I wonder what that colour combo would look like......what would it look like if I added some acrylic paint.........and before you know it there are another 12 sheets of paper in a pile.
Oh well, never mind, it's only paper, and I can see a lot of cards in my future.
My blog post tonight is a little different in that not one of the cards is mine.
My lovely friend Sylvie has been playing with the Hobby Art Commemorative stamp set, and as she has no blog I said that I would share them with you all here on mine.
All that should change on Friday when I have promised to pop round and help her set up a blog of her very own, but until then here are her amazing creations.






She has made them to send to a friend of hers who is raising money for the Royal British Legion, a worthy cause I think you will agree.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. A very worthy cause and they are stunning such a fabulous collection of cards she has made with a wonderful stamp collection x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx