Followers

Saturday 22 February 2014

Love in a Box with Swirls

Evening Everyone,
I hope that by now all the 'Woodware Girls' will be relaxing after another busy but enjoyable day.
Having just got over the Trade show, they are now being worked  hard by the lovely Lynell who is teaching them lots of fabulous techniques using Dreamweaver products. I'm just sorry that I wasn't able to join them, but I bet they are all having a good time.
This week Dorothy was looking for Flourishes and Swirls over on the Woodware Challenge Blog.
I really will have to have words with her as she has forgotten to add the link, but never mind, she has been rather busy so I will just have to e-mail this to her, if her internet is working of course lol.
 I used one of Jane's new stamps JGS335 Love in a Box painted using Kaleidacolor dye based inks.
The swirly background has been created using a large plastic stencil and some Artemio stamped swirls.
I also added a couple of the lovely metallic Swirly Clips.
I had such fun with the stencil. I ran it through my Cuttlebug first and then sponged the ink over the embossed images. I actually used the back of the embossing as I preferred the effect.
Oh dear, late to bed again, still at least I can have a bit of a lie in tomorrow so I will make the most of it.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Kim, this is really wonderful! Love the colorful shading and detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx