Followers

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Shall we Retire to the Seaside

Hi All
Time for another challenge me thinks :O)
The Girls at Woodware are working on the theme of Retirement this week, so here is my card for the challenge.
Francoise has designed several of these stamp sets all with bordered images.
This one is FRCL198 Sail Away and I think that it works brilliantly as a card for someones retirement. Perhaps they would consider retiring to the seaside in the shadow of a lighthouse.
I stamped and embossed the central panel and coloured it with Promarkers.
I'm actually really pleased with how it has turned out given that it is my first attempt at colouring an entire image with them.
The background to the card has been created with some paper piecing following the lines created by the sunshine in the central image.
The sentiment is actually from another of these stamp sets FRCL165 Winding Paths. This set works particularly well for a New Home card.
               
I hope that you will be suitably inspired to enter the Woodware challenge.
There will be a new post every day this week, so why not stop by and see what the rest of the gang have created.
Must get on now, my craft room is calling, but this is one more thing crossed off my list lol.
Happy Crafting
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx