Followers

Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Beginnings

Evening Everyone,
OK now, own up, who made New Year's resolutions?
Are you going to get fitter, be a better blogger, keep on top of DT work?
I know I've said them all too, now let's see just how long they last.
I did manage to blog every day except one last year, so let's see if I can improve on that shall we. No pressure then!!
As we are at the start of a New Year, it seems appropriate that my first card of 2014 should be a new baby card.
 Once again I reached for a fabulous pre-printed Lili of the Valley image which I have die cut using a Nestie.
I matched my papers to the image and made a patchwork background using one of my hexagonal Die-Namics dies.
I just love this as a background to a card, and it is such a useful way of using up all of those small bits of paper that are just too good to throw away.
Of course I had to get some real stamping and embossing in there on the stripy pink paper.
I also added some ribbon and some die cut leaves.

I thought that I would try and enter a few challenges again this year, so here we go
A little bit Crafty - Celebrate (A new baby)
Heck of a challenge - New (A new baby)
Sweet Stamps - Something New

I hope that you are enjoying yourselves, I'm just about to start a bit of cardmaking, that really is my ideal way to spend an evening.
Happy Crafting, and a very Happy New Year.
Hugs Kimx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim its so cute!!
    Thanks for playing along at Heck Of A Challenge this month and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My resolution this year is to have all my Christmas cards made and ready to send on 1st December instead of leaving it to the last minute again, I love your card, I have this stamp it's just soooo useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you there Scrapcat. I had my cards all made I just didn't get them written. That's the bit I need to work on I think xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute baby card, nice papers and coloring! Thanks for playing along in our SweetStamps challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image, Thanks for playing along with us this month at Heck of a challenge. Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, such an adorable image and I love the colours.
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx