Followers

Friday 3 January 2014

Feel Better Soon

Hi All
I don't know about you, but 2013 ended for me with the need for several 'Hope you are feeling better soon' cards, so here is one that I made for my daughter after her surgery.
Amazingly all the individual elements to make the card were found lurking in my 'Bits Box', it's surprising what you can find when you start to look.
Of course I had to add a bit of stamping and embossing in the corners of the purple background paper using Penny Black 4347K Christmas Reds and Greens.
I even managed to find a handmade flower and some die cut leaves to match the stamped ones.
The circles have all been die cut using various Nesties.
I would like to enter this into the challenge at Craftyhands where Anything Goes.
Have a fabulous weekend.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely cute card,

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and I just love the colours.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our 5th Challenge 'Anything Goes' at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx