Followers

Monday 13 January 2014

A Reason to Celebrate

Hi All,
And a very Happy Monday it is to.
Although she is still signed off work at the moment, my youngest daughter has finally been given the all clear on the test results following her surgery before Christmas. Boy, has that been a long wait.
So we are going to celebrate. Not tonight cause even the trip to the doctors and a visit from the kids at the weekend has left her feeling knackered so we will make it later in the week instead.
I have done my own  bit of celebrating though with a little bit of retail therapy. Lili of the Valley launched 10 new stamps today.
Now if that isn't a reason to celebrate I don't know what is, and of course it would be rude not to order them now wouldn't it. And I never promised that I wouldn't buy anything in 2014 cause I know that would definitely be one promise that I couldn't keep.
I'm off to play now, I'm feeling all relieved and inspired.
Hugs to you All
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. So glad your daughter has been given the all clear, always a worrying time when family are having treatment, I think your choice of retail therapy was an excellent one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx