Followers

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Picture Heavy Post - Part 2

Evening Everyone,
I've had another unexpected diversion from writing my Christmas cards this evening, a friend needed a baby card urgently. At this rate it will be Christmas Eve before they all get written lol.
I am still waiting for the glossy accents to dry on the Baby card, so for tonight here are a few more of the Quick and Easy Christmas cards that I made previously.




They were all made using background papers from my stash and Magenta Poinsettia panels painted with thin undiluted bleach.
Let's hope that I can get back on track tomorrow, baby cards and birthdays willing that is.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are stunning Kim well worth waiting for for those lucky enough to receive them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!
    When I still worked and time was tight, I did a newsletter for my relatives. It was not braggy...just a few lines of funny things the grandkids said or a shot of their faces screaming with joy as they were towed on the tube up at the lake...maybe a photo of two of us all roasting marshmallows. Then I just had to sign our names!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx