Followers

Thursday 26 December 2013

One stamp set, 3 different looks

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have had a lovely day.
We have been ridiculously busy again today so much so that I ended up coming home and falling asleep, I think the last couple of weeks have finally caught up on me.
These are a couple of cards that I made using a lovely Woodware stamp set designed by Francoise Reid.
One stamp set, three different looks.





I do like solid image stamps, and this is a particularly nice set.
Let's hope tomorrow is slightly less crazy at work.
Still it's nearly the weekend again thank goodness, so maybe I will get the chance to catch up with a few things.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx