Followers

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Leaf Quilt Accessories

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have all had a good day and that you are not suffering too badly with the horrible weather. It has been rather soggy here, but I must admit to preferring that to snow.
I can't believe that we are already at the end of another year.
I'm sure that we all have grand intentions for 2014, let's hope that we can all live up to them.
Dorothy has given Team Woodware a couple of weeks off over Christmas and the New Year so we are sharing some of the samples from the new Spring 2014 catalogue with you to whet your appetite and get your shopping lists started.
I was lucky enough to work with some of Jane Gill's fabulous stamp designs, but I'm sure that my shopping list will get even longer once I have seen Francoise designs as well lol.
I have two cards for you tonight, both using Leaf Quilt Accessories JGS340.
I have coloured the stamped and embossed images using dye based inks and the 'Wet Watercolour' technique.
I cut out each of the images and mounted them onto a deckle edged panel.
The background paper is also available from Woodware as is the olive colour ribbon.
The circles are stamped and embossed using Versafine ink and clear embossing powder and then Glossy Accents has been added.
This card has been made in the same manner just on a slightly smaller scale.
If you check out the Woodware website  you will notice that the cards have been photographed the wrong way round, still I suppose that at least that shows that they work which ever way you stamp them.
I hope that you all have a wonderful evening in the company of your friends and loved ones.
Here's to a very healthy and happy 2014 for everyone.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx