Followers

Thursday 5 December 2013

An old favourite

Evening Everyone,
How have you all been?
To be honest I have been soooo cold at work over the last couple of days that I have cuddled up with a blanket when I have come in from work and had a Granny nap. Lord knows what I will be like when we get all of this really bad weather that they keep telling us about lol.
I managed to get a little crafting done this evening. It's been raining here so maybe that has raised the temperature a little bit!!
I have been playing around with my embossing folders this evening in preparation for my class on Saturday.
This card uses a lovely folder for the background to the Multiple Resist panel created using one of my all time favourite Stampendous stamps.
I have sanded the card after it has been embossed and I have also added some tiny gems to the flower centres.
I have lots of other ideas that I want to try out before Saturday so I had better hope for more rain, and definitely no snow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi kim, lovely card, so fun just to experiment and play :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx