Followers

Monday 30 December 2013

A Fabulous Fairy

Evening Everyone,
Wow, what a difference.
After the hectic few days of last week, today has been REALLY SLOW. Which of course makes the whole day drag, especially when you start thinking of all those projects you could be getting on with at home. It's so frustrating, I would much rather be rushed off my feet.
Still at least  I manage to cross another couple of things off my 'To Do  List' last night. In fact I'm almost ahead with my DT work which is some what of a miracle.
One of the cards that I managed to finish over the weekend is this one that I made for a customer at the garage.
She asked for a card with Fairies for her Mum's 70th birthday next week so out came one of my lovely Lili of the Valley die cuts.
Of course there had to be some ribbon and foliage.
And some background paper made using my favourite hexagonal dies.
She came and collected it from me today, so I know that she likes it.
I have another sneak peek for you tomorrow, so why not stop back and see what fabulous Woodware stamp set I will be sharing with you.
Hugs Kimx



3 comments:

  1. Kim, im hanging my nose over hexagon dies but unsure which to get, Sizzix or Spellbinder? Which ones are yours, the only thing that puts me off spellbinders is the embossed edge you get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Kim, so beautiful, Have a very Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous, I have to admit to owning several hexagonal dies. The Sizzix dies are brilliant because you can cut several shapes at once as do the Die-namics dies. The Spellbinders ones are larger and you can only cut one shape at a time and you get the embossed border if you want.
    Hope this all helps.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx