Followers

Thursday 28 November 2013

Warm Wishes

Evening Everyone,
Well I'm on the home stretch now, another two stamp designs finished and only another 4 to go!!
I know that I am not going to get them finished and in the post before the weekend, but I hope that I will be forgiven for that.
Tonight's card is another from my stash of Christmas cards.
I must confess that I have surprised myself with just how many Christmas cards I have managed to make this year. Not every month, but certainly more than I expected. You never know I might get to send them out on time, now that definitely would be a first.
The poinsettia panel is from a lovely Magenta cling set that I have had for years.
I coloured it using Distress inks and then added a few tiny pearls in the centre.
I rather like the non traditional look.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx