Followers

Sunday 3 November 2013

Poem Tree

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have all had a wonderfully relaxing weekend.
We got our lie in this morning, some of us for longer than others (Andy and Janice), so we have had a fairly laid back time at the unit getting some tidying and sorting done. Well at least Janice has, I have been playing. I'm on holiday remember!
This is one of the cards that I finished today. I'm not sure that I like it as it looks here, but it looks so much better in the flesh!!
I have used the foliage part of the Stampendous Poem Tree to stamp around the edge of some lovely background paper that I found in the shop. I meant to write down all of the codes so that I could tell you what I used, but they are at work, and I am sitting in bed writing this so that didn't work did it??
The leaves are cut using my newly acquired dies. They are actually Sizzex Movers and Shapers dies designed to go inside one of the larger cutting dies, but they went through the Cuttlebug perfectly using 2 C plates as the sandwich.
The leaves have been cut from papers I found in the shop, and layered over the stamped and embossed panel. Did I say I wasn't going to buy any more papers? Well I lied lol.
We will be using this fabulous stamp in class on Tuesday evening, so I'm sure that you will be seeing more of it over the next couple of days.
Oh dear, look at the time and no lie in tomorrow, so I had better get some sleep.
Catch you again tomorrow.
Night night.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx