Followers

Thursday 14 November 2013

Just for You Grandpa

Wow that sure was a shock to the system. Back to real work and standing on my feet for 8 hours!!
To cap it all I have a new pair of work boots to break in, steel toe caps no less, and one of them has been badly finished off inside. Of course I didn't notice this until I was already at work and in agony lol. Thank goodness it is going to be a very short week.
My card tonight was made for my old Boss who has just become a Grandad for the first time.
The pre-coloured image is from one of the new Lili of the Valley Art Pads  that I bought at the NEC.
I added a little Stardust pen to the image and matched it to papers from my stash, I also added a tiny silver charm which I bought while I was at SirStampalot.
The sentiments are a combination of Inky Antics and Hobby Art.
I'm not sure what my friend is going to be called, perhaps GRUMPS would be appropriate, but I thought that Grandpa might give him a laugh.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx