Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Woodware Challenge Sketch 26

Hi All
Each month over at Woodware they have a Sketch challenge.
The September one is still running so I thought that I would make a card with these cute little mice.
Of course it also fits in perfectly with our latest challenge at Crafty Cardmakers which is 'Cute and Furry' and they are definitely that.
The stamp is one of the latest in the new House Mouse Collection at Stampendous. In fact you may have seen Fran on the TV recently demonstrating with them.
 I have stamped and embossed the image onto watercolour card and then coloured them with Distress Inks.
The blue dotty background paper is from my stash, but I have stamped the Kraft panel with CRR182 Cling Holiday Giving using Versamark ink and clear embossing powder.
The sentiment is from another Woodware stamp set Festive Greetings (sorry don't know the code) and I have layered it over a die cut snowflake that has been embossed with Shabby White Frantage powder.
The snowflakes (SSC623) are stamped using a Pearlescent Iced Blue Brilliance ink pad and I added a little Frantage powder to the panel to act as snow, as well as some Glossy Accents to the berries.
I can see me using this stamp quite a bit, in fact my Granddaughter has asked me to stamp her a few to colour in lol.
Thanks for stopping by, your comments are always appreciated.
Hugs Kimx
Hugs Kimx



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim, i love the colours and it is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx