Followers

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Having a Kick About

Hi All
Still no Internet I'm afraid so I have come to bother Sylvie again.
I am going to try and schedule a post for tomorrow so that I don't have to impose again. On Friday I will be back at SirStampalot  for my crafty holiday so that will be me sorted and hopefully by the time I get back home it will all be fixed.
This is a card that I made for a little boy's birthday using one of the lovely Lili of the Valley topper.
How appropriate that we are sitting watching the tape of Lili of the Valley on the box from last week lol
I have used up some scraps of patchwork background and die cut grass.
Have a good evening, I'm off to write my post for tomorrow.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx