Followers

Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween

Hi All
Happy Halloween to you all. I hope that you are having a good day.
Our house is looking particularly spooky and the kids will be getting ready to go trick or treating later today once it gets dark.
This is a card that I made a little while ago for a friend to give to her son for his 60th birthday, which happens to be today.
My lovely Penny Black Halloween Cat was perfect for this card I thought.
I made a bit of leafy background using Distress Inks and stamps available from Woodware.
I wrapped the panel with Bakers Twine and mounted it over some handmade background papers from my bits box. The greeting is by Lili of the Valley and Trev and 60 have been stamped using an Art Deco set that I bought ages ago.
My friend needed the card early so that it could go in the post but I thought that it would be perfect to share with you today.
I'm hoping that Blogger has played the game and that this has gone live OK. I will have to get Sylvie to check it out for me. I have managed to blog every day so far this year so it would be really annoying if I fell in the home stretch.
Have a good evening. I will probably get very little done as I will have to be in charge of the treats when the door bell rings.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx