Followers

Thursday 10 October 2013

Happy Birthday to me xx

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have all had a lovely day, even if it has been distinctly chilly compared to the rest of the week.
I have had a wonderful day, although it has ended with a bit of a senior moment - I left my handbag on the table at my Mum's house after my visit, so I guess I will be borrowing some money off the kids till I can get back there to pick it up.
Still I think you are allowed to be a little bit forgetful on your birthday aren't you? And it had nothing to do with drinking too much either, unless you count coffee that is lol.
So for the next few days I will have to go through my picture files to find something to share as, guess what, my camera was in my bag as well!!!
 I made this card for my friend Anna's husband whose birthday is also today.
The central  panel has been created by stamping and embossing the Woodware leaves onto a panel of Multiple Resist and then clear embossing the open leaves using a versamark pen.
The leaves on the Kraft colour card were actually painted with bleach which has surprisingly turned them a darker colour.
I would just like to thank everyone for all of the fabulous cards and birthday wishes that I have received today. It has made for a very special day.
Thank You.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx