Followers

Friday 4 October 2013

A House Mouse from Sylvie

Evening,
Friday again!! Who stole last week out from under me?
I spent a lovely afternoon having coffee and cake at Davina's in aid of Macmillan Nurses.
There was a raffle, coffee, lots of cake and good company and so far more than £120 has been raised.
While we were there Syvlie gave me this card that she has made for the Woodware Sketch challenge.
It uses another of the cute Stampendous House Mouse stamps.
I love the colouring and the hand made holly leaves.
I can see I am going to have to play with this stamp as well, maybe I will get a chance this weekend, who knows.
Hope you have a good one.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx