Followers

Sunday 6 October 2013

A Gilded Daisy

Evening Everyone
I can't believe that it's Sunday evening already, even if I have had a very successful weekend filled with card making.
I'm actually even a little ahead in the game as I have managed to do most of the prep for my Quick Christmas card class at Davina's next Saturday.
Of course I have failed to take any pictures so you will have to be content with a card that I made a while ago using a Peel-off and some Gilding Flakes.
 I added some background paper from my stash, Card Candi and also some shrivelled ribbon.
The tag has been dry embossed using a Cuttlebug folder.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx