Followers

Monday 9 September 2013

Lots of lovely Layers


Hi All
I hope that you all had a fantastic weekend.
It is the second day of the Woodware Retailers Training weekend so this is another scheduled post. I just hope that the Internet is playing the game!
If this year is anything like last we will once again be having a fabulous if some what tiring day putting all of the Retailers through their paces lol.
There are usually a few different faces from yesterday as some people can only manage one of the days, so there will be plenty more catching up to do with old friends.
My card today is another that I made for the last Woodware catalogue.
I toyed with posting this one for the Woodware Layers challenge last week, but in the end the leaves won out.
This uses another of Jane's fabulous stamps. I am such a lucky girl to have been able to work with them for the catalogues over last couple of years.
I stamped and embossed the Christmas background onto white, purple and green card and then used my nesties to cut pieces from the purple and green images and layer them over the white one.
That probably sounds as clear as mud but I promise you that it is really easy to do and hopefully very effective. What do you think?
Will be travelling home today after the classes have all finished since I am back to work tomorrow. Still never mind we get to do it all again next weekend in Grassington, and I get to shop at the warehouse.
Now where did I put that shopping list???
Have a great Monday.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Love the layered card!
    As a retailer attending the Woodware event on both days, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all the Tutors who put such a lot of thought and effort into the workshops for us. Nice to meet up with you again Kim - and I have left a comment as promised!
    Christina x A Maze of Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white green and purple combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx