Followers

Sunday 1 September 2013

A Parcel of Christmas Wishes

Evening All
Have you had a good weekend with plenty of Crafting?
There has definitely been a far more Autumnal feel to things around here. It is amazing how quickly the nights are drawing in.
The kids will be back at school next week, so before we know it it will be half term and then Christmas lol.
With that in mind here are a couple of cards that I made with an Imagination Stamp set a little while ago.
I do like the Imagination Decoupage sets as they are always so versitile.
The cat at the window could be used for both a nice cosy Christmas card or a birthday card for a cat lover.
I used the parcels on their own for my cards, and made them Christmas cards as that was the theme of the TV show that they were made for, but they could just as easily have been made for a Birthday.
I coloured the stamped and embossed images with the Vintage Pearly Paint Pallet and then added them to the card using Silicon.
This card has been made in a similar manner, but is very CAS for me don't you think?
Better go and iron my uniform.
One day I will get it done earlier in the weekend, but I won't hold my breathe on that one.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I love the imagination stamps too and these show how versatile they are. I like the piles of presents best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx