Followers

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Rollagraph Flowers

Hi All
Firstly can I just thank all of you that have visited recently and especially those that have left me comments.
Please stick with me, I seem to be having major mojo and Internet issues at the moment, everything just seems to be taking me so long to do. This post has taken me about 3 hours, I keep having to walk away and hope that the Internet will kick back in before the computer goes out of the window!!
That is why I haven't been round to visit you all lately.
Anyway enough of me whining, there is always someone so much worse off than me so I really shouldn't complain.
This is a card that I made a while ago for a Rollagraph class.
I have stamped and embossed the images and coloured them using Distress inks.
I cut them out and mounted them onto black card and then onto a white card which I had covered in the same Rollagraph images.
Glossy Accents for the flower centres finish the whole thing off.
Let's see if an early night helps with things, I'll be back early tomorrow with my latest Guest Spot over at Woodware.
Night night
hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. You have managed to make the black card come forward it looks as if you have cut apertures. This is lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx