Followers

Tuesday 16 July 2013

I'm a really bad blogger

Hi All
I'm sorry, I'm a really bad DT blogger aren't I.
There you were expecting to see my card for the Crafty Cardmakers challenge, and all you have is a sneak peek.
Well I do have an excuse, another one I hear you all say!!
I'm in Peterboro, and it's hot, and I'm tired.
There I admit it, I'm rubbish in this heat.
I've come up to SirStampalot for a few days to work on some DT stuff and the journey has done me in.
How do people travel on the train and underground every day??
I couldn't do it for a day let alone a lifetime.
So I am going go and get some sleep, and I will try and get my post done tomorrow morning before it gets too hot, and anything else conspires to stop me.
Stick with me folks, I hope that you will consider it worth it.
hugs Kimx


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx