Followers

Monday 15 July 2013

Fire Update

Evening Everyone,
Now I know that some of you will have come my way via the new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
I know that I should be posting my card, but to be honest I am feeling too knackered to do it justice so I'm going to be late to the party and post tomorrow, Sorry.
On the home front, or my daughter's home front at least, the clean up has been on going all day with her partner on his hands and knees for most of it (Evidence on facebook) lol.
Becki has been feeling pretty rough which is probably to do with all of the crap that she inhaled, but at least they are both safe, and the cat has ventured out from under the kitchen cupboards so that is a step in the right direction.
Stay safe and big hugs to all
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that everything is well at your daughters, thank goodness the fire was contained.

    Feebs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx