Followers

Friday 17 May 2013

Anyone for Coffee?

Evening Everyone,
Hasn't it been cold today, much more like Autumn than Spring!
I've had a spot of babysitting to do this evening so I'm afraid even my half finished card didn't get a look in, let alone any commenting.
I am teaching at Davina's tomorrow afternoon which is always good fun, and it will be right up at least one persons street as we will be using Coffee in class and not just to drink lol.
 Once again we will be making a tag to add to their book as well as a card, or maybe two.
The panel on both the card and tag has been made using a lovely stamp set from Woodware. I stamped and embossed in brown on the card and then spritzed with coffee to create the background.
 The peacock has been coloured using Distress inks, and I decided to do a little decoupage.
The area around the bird has been painted with undiluted bleach to remove some of the coffee colour.
I will have to get the instructions for the back of the tag finished tomorrow. It's hard to write anything that make any sense when you have one eye on Ice Age the Movie.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx