Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Life should be Celebrated

Evening Everyone
Hasn't the weather been glorious today, well it has been here at least.
This is a card that I have made for one of the cashiers at work, it will be her Wedding Anniversary tomorrow.
The central panel was a piece that I created quite some time ago following instructions for Velveteen Stamping over at Technique Time Tuesday.
Now I tried and tried but I just couldn't get my panels to look like Mynnette had  intended.
Despite this they didn't end up in the bin as you might have expected because I still liked what I had created.
I knew that I would find a use for them at some stage.
I dry embossed the stamped panel, and also added some glossy accents to the flower centres.
The background papers are from my stash and I added a couple of DooHickey swirls.
Lets hope that tomorrow is every bit as nice as today, it's about time we had more than one nice day in a row.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Kim, colours and techniques all fab, yes fingers crossed for more of the same weather wise, they say it will only be a few days but better than none :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx