Followers

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Abracadabra

Evening Everyone,
Have you had a good day?
It was not quite so bright first thing today but still nice enough not to have to wear a coat to work. I even managed to do without my fleece at the till, although I don't think that I will be consigning either item to the back of the closet just yet lol.
I have had to make several cards just recently for younger children and this is the first of them.
I used the lovely sketch over at The Friday Mashup where the challenge this week has been
  1. Create a project using the "Sketch".
  2. Create a "Birthday" project.
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Birthday project using the Sketch"
I have used another of my Lili of the Valley die cut images cut out with a Nestie. The papers are from my stash but are old Magnolia papers.
I added a DooHickey punched border and used the tiny stars to embellish the card.
I coloured the stars using my favourite Stardust pen although I'm afraid that it doesn't show up terribly well.
I would also like to enter this into the Fortnightly challenge at Forever Friends where they are looking for 'Diecuts and Punches', and Stamp and Create where that want you to use 'At Least One Die'.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning and a warm welcome to our challenge at Forever Friends "DIE's/PUNCHES...... your creation is so beautiful and you are so creative and good luck with the challenge hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kim, perfect colour combination as usual. I expect the stars look more glittery in real life. Good luck on the challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little images! All the stars and star border just add to the design. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx