Followers

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Happy Birthday, just for you.

Evening Everyone
Long time no see. Now I know that it happens at the same time each year, but why is it that Christmas always has the habit of creeping up on you??
I may have been a very good girl and have made all of my cards throughout the year, (Thank God for the Christmas challenge blogs) but I am later than ever writing them.
I had intended getting them all written last weekend, but the birthday of a certain special young man put paid to that.
I can't believe that my Grandson Reece is now 10 years old.
This lovely pre-coloured image from Lili of the Valley reminds me of Reece eating milk and cookies with his younger brother Ciaran. Yes they can be cute sometimes lol.
I cut the image out using a circular Nestie. Sorry that the photography isn't up to much.
The tags in the background have been covered in background papers from my stash, and then run through the Cuttlebug using a Diamond Embossing Folder.
The spiders in the background have been stamped and embossed using an image from an Inkadinkadoo clear stamp set. Definitely a useful stamp for boys cards.
We all went out for a meal, a very nice carvery meal with heaps of vegetables, my kind of Sunday dinner.
In the absence of a birthday cake, an ice cream sundae will just have to do.
As you can see Saskia wasn't going to waste even the tiniest bit of her pudding.
I really must get some cards written tomorrow or else no-one will get them this side of the New Year.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Great card Kim, i love the image of the boys eating cookies. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great, love this card. you have a merry christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx