Followers

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Be Inspired at Our Creative Corner

Evening Everyone
Sorry I didn't get around to posting this yesterday.
I had a couple of girlfriends round for coffee last night and the time kinda got away from us lol. It was so nice to catchup after the last few frantic weekends.
One of the blogs that I just had to check out on my return was of course the wonderful Our Creative Corner.
I love this blog, it's always a little bit different, and this time is no exception.


There is a picture this time to use for inspiration, and a couple of other points to follow.

         1. Use the photo as inspiration.
         2. Use 2 or more buttons.
         3. Use polka dots somewhere.



I followed the layout of the picture itself to create my background, using some of the lovely new papers that I bought from Woodware.
You see I must have known that I would need some nice soft colours, even if I actually had baby cards in mind when I bought them.
I'm afraid that with all of the rain that we have been having in the last few days I have found it difficult to get any decent photos, but I hope that you get the idea. 
The main image is from a Hobby Art clear stamp set Time for Tea which I have Paper Pieced to match the background.
The tiny floral buttons and pearls are from my stash, and I added some tiny black dots to the circular panel.
I also added white Souffle pen to the cakestand and the icing on the cake.
I rummaged through my button box and found some that matched the papers perfectly.
Now go and check out the Challenge for yourself and see all the wonderful things that the DT have made.
I'll try and post again tomorrow, but I had better not make any rash promises lol.
Night night
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely icecream colours, really nice composition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimx! Love your card entry for this weeks challenge. I always enjoy visiting your blog and look forward to seeing what you have been up to. Thank you so much for joining us again this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx