Followers

Saturday 25 August 2012

Red and Green should be seen at Christmas

Evening Everyone,
Well what a difference a Bank Holiday Weekend makes lol.
I have managed to get some cards finished today but I have had to try and take photos in between the torrential downpours that we have been having here.
Trust the weather men to get it right when it's a Holiday weekend, bloody typical!!
One of the things that I try to do on a Saturday morning is to check out the challenges and so I was pleased to see that the new challenge over at Winter Wonderland is Red and Green.
This is actually another of the cards that I made for Woodware, but I think that it fits the challenge rather nicely.
I love this fabulous Jolly Holly stamp designed by my friend Jane Gill.
It is a joy to colour and I just love the fine lines, definitely my kind of image.
I have coloured the holly and bauble with Distress inks and added a little glossy accents.
The sentiment is also part of the set, even though it is called a Clear Magic Single.
Let's hope that tomorrow is a little nicer weather wise.
I don't want it too hot, but dry would be good so that the kids can at least get outside.
Night night.
hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Alas, it's traditional that a BH should be wet! Never mind, it's a good excuse to craft (or do the ironing, but let's not go there!)

    This is a lovely card, Kim, the red and green colours are so warm, and the bauble is so pretty!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does operating a well-established website like yours take a large amount of work?
    I'm completely new to operating a blog however I do write in my diary everyday. I'd like
    to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of
    ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners.
    Appreciate it!
    Here is my blog :: my blog named kip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shades of red and green and a lovely creation, thank you so much for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you have coloured this one, the glossy accents really add to the baubles dimension Dorothy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx