Followers

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Paper Piecing for the Woodware Challenge

Evening Everyone,
This week the challenge over at Woodware is to do some Paper Piecing.
This card was made for the new catalogue using one of Jane's lovely new stamps JGS276 Poinsettia Box.
The papers that I stamped onto are all available from Woodware.
This is a great stamp and lends itself really well to paper piecing, although does it still count if I have added some silicon to give it dimension? I guess Dorothy will let me know lol.
Why not give it a try and enter the challenge.
hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card - I prefer a little dimension to these images.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well I suppose we can let you off! It is a wonderul card and the flowers do look better with a bit of a twist

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a really lovely card Kim. I really ought to be thinking about Christmas !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx