Followers

Tuesday 21 August 2012

A couple of Christmas Challenges

Evening Everyone,
Hope that you are well. I am coping much better with the weather today as it has been much cooler here. Much more my type of weather, not too hot, and a light breeze.
This card was made a little while ago but fits perfectly into a couple of this weeks challenges.
Weekly Christmas Card Challenges are looking for Faith.
The theme challenge this week at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is to use a Christmas Carol or Hymn for inspiration. Depict the title, line or verse from any Christmassy song.
The main image on my card makes me think of Oh Little Town of Bethlehem.
Finally Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge asks for a building to be included.
I have coloured my image which is a Stampendous stamp using a Watercolour technique and my Kaleidacolour ink pads.
I'm not sure which one since this was from my Christmas bits box.
I have layered it over black glossy card cut using a Nestie.
The zigzag is also a stamp but I have no idea who it is made by.
That's another card for my Christmas stock pile. It really has worked well checking out the Christmas challenges this year, I have had so much fun making them.
Wow this post is early for me, I might even get to do a little more on a DT piece before bedtime, but for the moment dinner calls.
Happy Crafting and have a great evening.
hugs Kimx

8 comments:

  1. I love the watercoloured image - wonderful card - and I certainly love the purple - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 86 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Kim! LOVE your amazing coloring--you image is fabulous! LOVE this!!! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card Kim, I really love how you've watercoloured the image - superb!
    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kim, I love your use of colour on the image, looks fab.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - thanks for playing along this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love purple Christmas cards! This is fabulous, love the nestie border, wonderful sewing too! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS card!! love the colors...thanks for playing along...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx