Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

How time flies.

Evening Everyone,
No cards tonight I'm afraid, I have been too busy catching up with old friends.
I have just got home from a fabulous evening out with some of the lovely girls that used to work at the Craft Barn in the days of Maggie Wright.
 From left to right Corinne Amos, Janet Atkinson, Stamping Caz and Laine Carmault.
Jane Gill, Julie Hickey and me. (I hate photos of myself!!!!!!)
We have had so much fun reminising, and laughing hysterically.
We had all brought photos with us from back in the day, which brought back so many memories, both good and bad, of people and things that happened all those years ago.
It was decided, I'm pleased to say, that we hadn't changed THAT much :O)
The food was lovely, and of course I just had to have pudding, lemon tart with clotted cream.
Better start the diet again tomorrow lol.
We really must do this more often.
I think we worked out that it must be at least 3 years since we got together last. Time really does fly.
Night night.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. It was a lovely lovely night. Great to see everyone! xx How we laughed eh?

    See you soon Kim
    Caz
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx