Followers

Sunday 15 April 2012

A Vellum Cutie

Evening Everyone
Wow, where did that weekend go? I hope that those of you that made it to Ally Pally had a good time.
Tonight I am sharing another card which uses vellum.
This cutie comes ready coloured on a sheet of vellum along with several other images. I believe that it may actually be a Pergamano product but I'm not quite sure.
I have mounted the image onto white card to enhance the colouring and then cut it out using a nestie.
The panel on the right hand side of the card is vellum which has been embossed using an embossing folder.
The card and background papers are from my stash.
The flowers and leaves are also made from vellum using a combination of punches and floral DooHickeys.
I've managed to finish a couple more Christmas cards this weekend. Following some of the Christmas challenges is definitely paying off, and I even won another Honourable mention over at 52(Christmas) Card Throwdown which is a lovely added bonus.
Hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the flowers.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kim. Sensational card, love the image and the beautiful and vibrant colours you have used. As always a joy to come by and visit.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your vellum cards. I will have to find some in my stash, thank you for making me think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really awesome! Love the colors, flowers and the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx